- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Corporate Income Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Passthrough Income Tax
- Estate, Trust & Gift Tax
- State and Local Tax (SALT)
- International Tax
- High-Net Worth Tax Support
- State Income Tax
- Property Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- Economic Development & Business Incentives
- Tax Planning & Projections
- Client Accounting & Advisory Services (CAAS)
- Concierge Advisory and Accounting
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Family Office Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Tax & Accounting
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
Alisha Balbaugh, CPA
Alisha is an Audit Manager at Hancock Askew and joined the firm as remote auditor, working out of the Jacksonville area in March 2020. She graduated from the University of Toledo with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting. Alisha has 7 years of...
Aya Maeda, CPA
Aya is a Manager and joined the tax team at Hancock Askew in 2016. She serves a variety of clients including individuals, corporations, sole proprietors, partnerships,...
Brandon McCafferty, JD/MBA
Brandon graduated cum laude from Georgia State College of Law in 1999 and received his MBA in the same year. Building on his experience with the...
Carlos Benitez, CPA
Carlos Benitez is a Tax Manager at Hancock Askew and joined the firm’s Miami office in June 2021. He is a Miami native with more than...
Carolyn Corey, CPA
Carolyn is a Tax Manager at Hancock Askew and has been with the firm since 2012. She provides tax compliance and planning services for a variety of clients including individuals, trusts, estates, nonprofit organizations and businesses. Her specialties include high net worth individual taxation...
Cassandra De La Fe, CPA
Cassandra de la Fe is a Senior Tax Manager in Miami. She specializes in Federal and International Tax. Her primary area of experience is international tax...
Eileen Avdic, CVA
Eileen is a Litigation Manager at Hancock Askew and joined the firm’s Jacksonville office in November 2020. She graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration from...
Emory Nesbit, CPA
Emory is a Senior Manager in the Tax Department at Hancock Askew. He joined the firm in 2016. Prior to joining Hancock Askew, he worked for...
James Zielbauer, CPA
James Zielbauer is an Senior Audit Manager at Hancock Askew and joined the firm’s Miami office in November 2020. He graduated from Binghamton University with a...
Jennifer is a Controller for Concierge Advisory and Accounting Services at Hancock Askew and has over 15 years of experience as a finance professional helping organizations...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2022 Year-End Tax Planning Guide for Businesses
- 2022 Year-End Tax Planning Guide for Individuals
- 1099 Contractor Template
- 2022 Inflation Reduction Act – Summary Guide
- Business Organizer Checklist
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
- The Ledger @ Hancock Askew
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Georgia Society of CPA’s
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- SCORE – Counselors to America’s Small Business
- SBA – United States Small Business Administration
- Georgia Department of Labor
- South Carolina Department of Revenue
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Online Registration of GA Corporations, Partnerships, and LLCs
- IRS – Federal Tax Forms and Information
- File Sharing
- BDO Alliance
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
An independent member of the BDO Alliance | Hancock Askew & CO, LLP ©2019.All Rights Reserved.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.