- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Corporate Income Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Passthrough Income Tax
- Estate, Trust & Gift Tax
- State and Local Tax (SALT)
- International Tax
- High-Net Worth Tax Support
- State Income Tax
- Property Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- Economic Development & Business Incentives
- Tax Planning & Projections
- Client Accounting & Advisory Services (CAAS)
- Concierge Advisory and Accounting
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Family Office Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Tax & Accounting
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Make A Payment
Welcome to Hancock Askew’s online payment portal.
Hancock Askew offers the following multiple easy online payment options via our payment portal, Aiwyn.
- ACH / Bank Transfer – With our secure payment portal, verify your bank account access to
make a bank transfer to make payments with no additional processing fees. Click here for more
information about making secure payments with ACH / Bank Transfer.
- Credit/Debit Card – Make payments with a credit card for a 3.5% processing fee or pay with a
debit card for no additional processing fees. Click here to learn more about making payments
with a credit or debit card.
- Recurring Payments – Never miss a payment by setting up recurring payments. Click here for
more information about setting up a recurring payment.
You can make a payment with, or without registering for a payment portal account. Learn more about how to register for an account here.
For a tutorial on how to navigate the payment portal, view the helpful video below.
We also offer financing through QuickFee.
- QuickFee offers an easy, no-hassle way for you to spread the cost of your invoice(s) totaling $3,000 or more over 12 monthly payments.**Interest applies. Please call for shorter term options. No early payout/termination fees apply. To setup financing, click here.
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.