- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Corporate Income Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Passthrough Income Tax
- Estate, Trust & Gift Tax
- High-Net Worth Tax Support Services
- Tax Planning & Projections
- Sales & Payroll Tax
- International Tax
- Client Accounting & Advisory Services (CAAS)
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Family Office Accounting
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- Audit & Attestation
- Tax & Accounting
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Make A Payment
Welcome to Hancock Askew’s online payment portal.
The online payment portal offers you the following payment options:
|Payment in full with no fee – electronic funds transfer||Payment in full plus a 3% convenience fee||12 monthly payments by ACH direct debit||Payment in full through Cryptocurrency.|
QuickFee EFT/Bank Transfer
- QuickFee offers an easy, no-fees way to pay your invoice directly from your checking/savings account.
QuickFee Credit Cards
- A 3% surcharge will be applied to all credit card transactions.
- QuickFee offers an easy, no-hassle way for you to spread the cost of your invoice(s) totaling $2,000 or more over 12 monthly payments.**Interest applies. Please call for shorter term options. No early payout/termination fees apply.
Benefits of QuickFee Financing:
- Keep working capital in your business for other purposes
- Smooth your cashflow.
- Access an additional line of credit without engaging the bank or any formal application process.
- No additional security is required
- Monthly installments paid by direct deposit.
Please call (912) 234-8243 if you have any questions regarding the payment portal or QuickFee.
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.