- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Secure Upload
Audit Preparation Services
We can help with your specialized needs
At Hancock Askew, we provide audit preparation services to assist our clients in preparing for an audit. Whether you are a SEC issuer or privately-held company, we have the expertise to simplify the process. We provide you the tools, resources and personnel to reduce the burden of preparing for an audit and help your Company remain compliant. In turn, this permits our clients to redirect internal resources, allowing them to focus on running their business.
Our professionals bring years of experience working closely with Big 4 Audit Firms in an audit preparation service role and on project related consultations, with proven historical success and favorable response from external audit teams.
In addition, our professionals maintain the highest quality standards. We stay current with new accounting pronouncements and audit standards, and we use the latest technology to provide efficient services.
We can tailor our services to meet your audit preparation service needs. Give us a call so we can discuss how we can best prepare you for your financial statement audit.
- Preparing you for the Audit Process through Consultations
- Communicating with Auditors
- Assistance with the Financial Statement Close Process
- Helping prepare and deliver Client Assistance Documents requested by Auditors
- Internal Controls Consulting and Testing
- Technical Accounting Memo Preparation
- Preparation of Checklists
- Preparation of Financial Statements and Disclosures
- Preparation of SEC Filings
- Preparation of Management Discussion and Analysis
What can our specialists do for you?
Hancock Askew's full-service team provides multiple services with an emphasis on maximizing value to the client through our knowledge, insight and meticulous methodology.CONTACT US