- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
We can help with your specialized needs
Hancock Askew has an experienced SOC practice. Our team follows a tested engagement process that eliminates delays and keeps projects on track. Our SOC team receives extensive training which enables them to efficiently conduct thorough engagements and create timely reports.
Typically we release our report to the client within 45 days of the end of the examination period so our clients can distribute them quickly to their customers.
Our Process Addresses Benefits Including
- Examination Scope & Coverage Recommendations
- Assistance Drafting System Descriptions
- Assessment of the Current State
- Identification of Potential Gaps in Required Controls
- Pre-SOC Examination Remediation Strategies
- SOC 1®: SOC for Service Organizations: ICFR
- SOC 2®: SOC for Service Organizations: Trust Services Criteria
- SOC for Service Organizations: SOC 2® HiTrust
- SOC for Service Organizations: SOC 2® CSA STAR Attestation
- SOC 3®: SOC for Service Organizations: Trust Services Criteria for General Use Report
- SOC for Cybersecurity: Reporting on an Entity’s Cybersecurity Risk Management Program and Controls
- Examination Readiness Services
What can our specialists do for you?
Hancock Askew's full-service team provides multiple services with an emphasis on maximizing value to the client through our knowledge, insight and meticulous methodology.CONTACT US