- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
On January 5, 2021, Treasury and the IRS issued a second set of final regulations on the deduction of business interest expense (the 2021 final regulations) that provide additional rules to reflect changes to Internal Revenue Code Section 163(j) made by the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs...
By Brandon McCafferty, JD/MBA Senior Manager On June 21, 2018, in South Dakota v. Wayfair Inc., the Supreme Court ruled that South Dakota could compel out-of-state...
The Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits, and Venues Act (Economic Aid Act or Act), signed into law on December 27, 2020 as a part...
We’d like to inform you of a possibly significant tax credit expanded to many businesses under the “COVID-19 Bill” recently passed by Congress. An employee retention...
Jacksonville, FL (January 7, 2021) – Hancock Askew & Co., LLP, a full-service tax, audit, accounting and advisory firm is proud to announce that Joel Stettler has been promoted to Principal at the firm. Joel has been with Hancock Askew for nearly 15 years...
As 2020 draws to a close, we would like to remind you that this year-end may not be the same as 2019 when it comes to...
On December 27, 2020, the President signed the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, a massive tax, funding, and spending bill that contains a nearly $900 billion coronavirus...
Hancock Askew is Honored to be Named one of the 2020 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in Miami
December 15th 2020 — Hancock Askew is honored to be named one of The 2020 Best and Brightest Companies To Work For in Miami by the...
Last night, Congress approved a new stimulus package for businesses and individuals in an effort to provide additional COVID-19 relief. This bill is expected to be signed...
Whatever 2021 holds, these tips can help lower your tax liability 2020 has been an unpredictable year. Businesses have faced all-encompassing challenges ranging from protecting employee...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.