- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
Resources & Insights
Prepared by Robert Skibicki– Tax Manager With the end of the year approaching, now is the time to be looking for year-end tax-saving opportunities. This is particularly true for 2018 since this year a majority of taxpayers will feel the effects of the new...
Founded in 1950 by Variety Clubs International, Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is South Florida’s only licensed specialty hospital exclusively for children, with nearly 800 attending physicians and...
Join us on December 7th for a U.S. GAAP Update & Hot Topics Seminar 2018 GAAP Update Agenda
Prepared by Joel Stettler, CPA– Tax Manager The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 made sweeping changes to our tax code, most of which take effect in 2018. This legislation included Code Section 199A; a 20% profit deduction for eligible pass-through business owners...
Prepared by Susan Clifford, CPA – Principal While we all realize that we should be saving for retirement, some of us are reluctant to do so...
Prepared by Danielle Williams– Staff Accountant Previously the maximum earnings subject to the Social Security (SS) portion of FICA was $128,400. Meaning that in 2018 and...
Hancock Askew is proud to once again be named one of Atlanta’s Largest Employee Benefits and Compensation Companies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle! Check out the...
SAVANNAH, GA (September 25, 2018) – Hancock Askew & Co., LLP, a regional full-service audit, tax, accounting and advisory firm is excited to announce a merger...
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which was passed last year, brought many tax law changes that are affecting most taxpayers – including employees, retirees, those...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2018-2019 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview