- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Upload & Login
Resources & Insights
We now know the results for the White House (pending the final vote count and resolution of legal challenges) and House of Representatives races, which possibly narrow the tax legislative scenarios discussed. The Senate, however, remains in play pending two runoff elections in Georgia...
Jacksonville, FL (November 9, 2020) – Hancock Askew & Co., LLP, a regional full-service tax, audit, accounting and advisory firm is excited to announce that S. Mark...
Diligence required to avoid inadvertent termination and loss of tax benefits The S corporation continues to be a popular entity choice, combining the liability protection of...
If a relative needs financial help, offering an intrafamily loan might seem like a good idea. But if not properly executed, such loans can carry negative...
The COVID-19 pandemic has been causing havoc in the global markets and the U.S. economy. In these uncertain times, it’s important to stay on top of your financial status, including taking measures to protect your retirement nest egg over the long term. One idea...
Description: Join our panel of experts for a virtual discussion on creative strategies for individuals and families during this unprecedented and challenging time. Our panelists will...
To provide businesses and their owners with some relief from the financial effects of the COVID-19 crisis, the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act...
If you’re selling a business interest, real estate or other highly appreciated property, you could get hit with a substantial capital gains tax bill. One way...
Hancock Askew is Honored to be Named one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
September 3, 2020 — Hancock Askew has been named of The 2020 Best and Brightest Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association...
The IRS recently updated its frequently asked questions (FAQs) on the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) and payroll tax deferrals under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2019 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.