- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Corporate Income Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Passthrough Income Tax
- Estate, Trust & Gift Tax
- State and Local Tax (SALT)
- International Tax
- High-Net Worth Tax Support
- State Income Tax
- Property Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- Economic Development & Business Incentives
- Tax Planning & Projections
- Client Accounting & Advisory Services (CAAS)
- Concierge Advisory and Accounting
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Family Office Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Tax & Accounting
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
Answers to your questions about 2023 limits on individual taxes
Many people are more concerned about their 2022 tax bills right now than they are about their 2023 tax situations. That’s understandable because your 2022 individual tax return is due to be filed in 10 weeks (unless you file an extension). However, it’s a...
Save for retirement by getting the most out of your 401(k) plan
Socking away money in a tax-advantaged retirement plan can help you reduce taxes and help secure a comfortable retirement. If your employer offers a 401(k) or...
Tax-wise ways to save for college
If you’re a parent or grandparent with college-bound children, you may want to save to fund future education costs. Here are several approaches to take maximum...
Answers to your questions about taking withdrawals from IRAs
As you may know, you can’t keep funds in your traditional IRA indefinitely. You have to start taking withdrawals from a traditional IRA (including a SIMPLE...
You may be liable for “nanny tax” for all types of domestic workers
You’ve probably heard of the “nanny tax.” But even if you don’t employ a nanny, it may apply to you. Hiring a house cleaner, gardener or other household employee (who isn’t an independent contractor) may make you liable for federal income and other taxes....
Year-end giving to charity or loved ones
The holiday season is here and many people plan to donate to their favorite charities or give money or assets to their loved ones before the...
Investing in the future with a 529 education plan
If you have a child or grandchild who’s going to attend college in the future, you’ve probably heard about qualified tuition programs, also known as 529...
Plan now to make tax-smart year-end gifts to loved ones
Are you feeling generous at year end? Taxpayers can transfer substantial amounts free of gift taxes to their children or other recipients each year through the...
Inflation Reduction Act Doubles R&D Credit Payroll Tax Offset for Qualified Small Businesses
The Inflation Reduction Act (H.R. 5376), which President Biden signed into law on August 16, 2022, doubles the federal research and development (R&D) credit payroll tax...
2022 Q4 tax calendar: Key deadlines for businesses and other employers
Here are some of the key tax-related deadlines affecting businesses and other employers during the fourth quarter of 2022. Keep in mind that this list isn’t...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2022 Year-End Tax Planning Guide for Businesses
- 2022 Year-End Tax Planning Guide for Individuals
- 1099 Contractor Template
- 2022 Inflation Reduction Act – Summary Guide
- Business Organizer Checklist
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
- The Ledger @ Hancock Askew
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Georgia Society of CPA’s
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- SCORE – Counselors to America’s Small Business
- SBA – United States Small Business Administration
- Georgia Department of Labor
- South Carolina Department of Revenue
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Online Registration of GA Corporations, Partnerships, and LLCs
- IRS – Federal Tax Forms and Information
- File Sharing
- BDO Alliance
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
An independent member of the BDO Alliance | Hancock Askew & CO, LLP ©2019.All Rights Reserved.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.