- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Upload & Login
Resources & Insights
To provide businesses and their owners with some relief from the financial effects of the COVID-19 crisis, the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act eases the rules for claiming certain tax losses. Here’s a look at the — mostly temporary — modifications....
If you’re selling a business interest, real estate or other highly appreciated property, you could get hit with a substantial capital gains tax bill. One way...
Proposed Small Business Taxpayer Regulations Provide More Certainty of IRS’S Position on Accounting Methods Simplification
Summary of newly-released proposed regulations related to changes made under the TCJA. On July 29, 2020, the IRS and Treasury released an advance copy of proposed regulations...
By: Mike McCarthy, CPA, CVA | Managing Partner at Hancock Askew As published in The Beacon Magazine – June 2020 Edition As a result of the...
Highlights of spending package’s tax law changes The federal government spending package titled the Further Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2020, does more than just fund the government. It extends certain income tax provisions that had already expired or that were due to expire at the...
Sole proprietorships and pass-through entity structures, which include partnerships, S-corporations and certain limited liability companies (LLCs), provide owners with some valuable tax benefits, such as avoidance...
How do I gather information to issue a 1099? Collect the following form from vendors: IRS Form W-9 Complete this vendor template Submit to Hancock Askew...
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act introduced a variety of tax benefits for businesses. At the same time, the act placed limits on several tax breaks,...
Do you have a donor-advised fund? Do you know why you might want one? Do you know what one is? If you are a charitably inclined...
By: Susan G. Corderman Clifford, CPA, Principal If you skip choosing a designated driver and take an Uber or Lyft instead, if you bypass the hotel...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2019 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2019 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2019 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.