- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Secure Upload
Resources & Insights
Highlights of spending package’s tax law changes The federal government spending package titled the Further Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2020, does more than just fund the government. It extends certain income tax provisions that had already expired or that were due to expire at the...
Sole proprietorships and pass-through entity structures, which include partnerships, S-corporations and certain limited liability companies (LLCs), provide owners with some valuable tax benefits, such as avoidance...
How do I gather information to issue a 1099? Collect the following form from vendors: IRS Form W-9 Complete this vendor template Submit to Hancock Askew...
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act introduced a variety of tax benefits for businesses. At the same time, the act placed limits on several tax breaks,...
Do you have a donor-advised fund? Do you know why you might want one? Do you know what one is? If you are a charitably inclined taxpayer, you should become familiar with these funds as one may be right for you. A donor advised...
By: Susan G. Corderman Clifford, CPA, Principal If you skip choosing a designated driver and take an Uber or Lyft instead, if you bypass the hotel...
By Susan G. Corderman Clifford, CPA – Principal If you are a grandparent in a financial position to help your grandchildren with their college education, you...
On April 17, 2019, the IRS and Treasury issued its much anticipated second set of proposed regulations under Internal Revenue Code, Section 1400Z-2, Special rules for capital gains invested...
Prepared by Susan Clifford, CPA – Principal Are you taking required minimum distributions? Does the fluctuating market have you worried about having to sell in a down market...
You may have noticed some additional cash in your pocket this year, perhaps a little too much. Some taxpayers have potentially paid too little through income...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2019 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2019 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2019 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- 2018 1065 Organizer
- 2018 1040 Organizer
- 2018 1120 Organizer
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2018 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2019-2020 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.