- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Secure Upload
Resources & Insights
Below is a list of common types of income and expenses along with the document or other information you would typically provide to us. You can use this list as a guide; there is even a space to check off what you are providing....
Prepared by Brandon McCafferty, JD/MBA – Senior Tax Manager On June 21, 2018, the US Supreme Court issued a decision that will drastically increase the power of...
Prepared by Jarrett Prince, CPA – Staff Accountant As another year comes to a close, it is time to start thinking about year-end tax planning. This...
Prepared by Lindsey Little, CPA – Manager It’s that time of year again – the Thanksgiving grocery lists are getting written, children are starting their Santa wish-lists, and retail...
Prepared by Susan Clifford, CPA – Principal As 2018 draws to a close and the 2019 tax filing season approaches, there is a lot of talk about the new tax regulations (officially called the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act). If you are working in...
Prepared by Jonathan Kim, CPA – Senior Accountant Virtual currency, also known as cryptocurrency, has gained quite a lot of attention as of late, given Bitcoin’s astronomical...
Prepared by Joel Stettler, CPA– Tax Manager The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 made sweeping changes to our tax code, most of which take...
Prepared by Susan Clifford, CPA – Principal While we all realize that we should be saving for retirement, some of us are reluctant to do so...
Prepared by Danielle Williams– Staff Accountant Previously the maximum earnings subject to the Social Security (SS) portion of FICA was $128,400. Meaning that in 2018 and...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2018 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Engagement Letter
- Individual Engagement Letter
- 2018 1065 Organizer
- 2018 1040 Organizer
- 2018 1120 Organizer
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2018 Rental Checklist
- 2018 Form 1040-ES
- 2018 W-9 Form
- 2018 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2018-2019 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview