- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
The Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits, and Venues Act (Economic Aid Act or Act), signed into law on December 27, 2020 as a part of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, makes additional funds available under the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and expands eligibility...
As 2020 draws to a close, we would like to remind you that this year-end may not be the same as 2019 when it comes to...
On November 7, the Associated Press called the presidential election for former Vice President Joe Biden. The House of Representatives will remain under Democratic control, but control...
To provide businesses and their owners with some relief from the financial effects of the COVID-19 crisis, the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act...
If you’re selling a business interest, real estate or other highly appreciated property, you could get hit with a substantial capital gains tax bill. One way to soften the blow — if you’re willing to tie up the funds long term — is to...
Proposed Small Business Taxpayer Regulations Provide More Certainty of IRS’S Position on Accounting Methods Simplification
Summary of newly-released proposed regulations related to changes made under the TCJA. On July 29, 2020, the IRS and Treasury released an advance copy of proposed regulations...
By: Mike McCarthy, CPA, CVA | Managing Partner at Hancock Askew As published in The Beacon Magazine – June 2020 Edition As a result of the...
Highlights of spending package’s tax law changes The federal government spending package titled the Further Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2020, does more than just fund the government....
Sole proprietorships and pass-through entity structures, which include partnerships, S-corporations and certain limited liability companies (LLCs), provide owners with some valuable tax benefits, such as avoidance...
How do I gather information to issue a 1099? Collect the following form from vendors: IRS Form W-9 Complete this vendor template. Submit to Hancock Askew...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.