- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Secure Upload
Resources & Insights
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act brought reform to the way taxpayers can deduct interest related to two types of loans secured by a home: Mortgage debt that is used to buy or improve a home is known as “home acquisition indebtedness.” Under prior...
Prepared by Susan Clifford, CPA – Principal Below is a list of common types of income and expenses along with the document or other information you would typically...
Please disregard if you do not conduct business in Hillsborough County. On January 1, 2019, Hillsborough County changed the sales tax and commercial rental tax rates. Hillsborough...
Prepared by Brandon McCafferty, JD/MBA – Senior Tax Manager On June 21, 2018, the US Supreme Court issued a decision that will drastically increase the power of...
Prepared by Jarrett Prince, CPA – Staff Accountant As another year comes to a close, it is time to start thinking about year-end tax planning. This may be truer this year than it ever has been before due to the major tax changes brought...
Prepared by Lindsey Little, CPA – Manager It’s that time of year again – the Thanksgiving grocery lists are getting written, children are starting their Santa wish-lists, and retail...
Prepared by Susan Clifford, CPA – Principal As 2018 draws to a close and the 2019 tax filing season approaches, there is a lot of talk...
Prepared by Jonathan Kim, CPA – Senior Accountant Virtual currency, also known as cryptocurrency, has gained quite a lot of attention as of late, given Bitcoin’s astronomical...
Prepared by Robert Skibicki– Tax Manager With the end of the year approaching, now is the time to be looking for year-end tax-saving opportunities. This is...
Video Transcription: I’m Billy Griffin. I am a Tax Partner here at Hancock Askew & Company. My main role is to advise individuals and businesses as...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2019 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2019 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2019 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2019-2020 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.