- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
Jacksonville, FL (January 7, 2021) – Hancock Askew & Co., LLP, a full-service tax, audit, accounting and advisory firm is proud to announce that Joel Stettler has been promoted to Principal at the firm. Joel has been with Hancock Askew for nearly 15 years...
As 2020 draws to a close, we would like to remind you that this year-end may not be the same as 2019 when it comes to...
Hancock Askew is Honored to be Named one of the 2020 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in Miami
December 15th 2020 — Hancock Askew is honored to be named one of The 2020 Best and Brightest Companies To Work For in Miami by the...
Last night, Congress approved a new stimulus package for businesses and individuals in an effort to provide additional COVID-19 relief. This bill is expected to be signed...
The IRS recently updated its frequently asked questions (FAQs) on the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) and payroll tax deferrals under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act (P.L. 116-136). These provisions encourage businesses to keep employees on their payroll during the COVID-19...
We teamed up with HunterMaclean, to present a webinar on Thursday, August 13, on loan forgiveness for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). The panelists discussed recent updates...
Hancock Askew is Honored to be Named one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® 2020
Hancock Askew & Co., LLP (Hancock Askew) has once again been named one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by the National Association...
Miami, FL (June 29, 2020) – Hancock Askew & Co., LLP, a regional full-service tax, audit, accounting and advisory firm is excited to announce that Craig...
By: Mike McCarthy, CPA, CVA | Managing Partner at Hancock Askew As published in The Beacon Magazine – June 2020 Edition As a result of the...
The Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020 (H.R. 7010) (PPP Flexibility Act), enacted on June 5, 2020, makes welcome changes to the forgiveness rules for Paycheck...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.