- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Secure Upload
Resources & Insights
By: Sam Evans, CPA and Nathan Ashcroft – Hancock Askew On February 25, 2016 the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) added ASC 842, Leases, which changed the way leases are recorded for both public and private companies. Companies will be required to present a...
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act introduced a variety of tax benefits for businesses. At the same time, the act placed limits on several tax breaks,...
Business owners may think that, if they repair a piece of tangible property, they’ll qualify for an immediate tax deduction. But the IRS may define that...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Patricia Siles & Grey Bell Promoted to Partner, Alfredo Reynoso to Principal Miami, FL (June 6, 2019) – Hancock Askew & Co.,...
By: Andrew J. Dill | Staff Accountant The Tax Cuts and Job Act (TCJA) has brought many changes into the tax world this year, some clear-cut (the...
For Immediate Release Hancock Askew Named 2019 Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® May 17, 2019 ATLANTA, GA – Hancock Askew & Co., LLP...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2019 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2019 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2019 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- 2018 1065 Organizer
- 2018 1040 Organizer
- 2018 1120 Organizer
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2018 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2019-2020 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.