- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Secure Upload
Resources & Insights
Prepared by Lindsey Little, CPA – Manager It’s that time of year again – the Thanksgiving grocery lists are getting written, children are starting their Santa wish-lists, and retail workers are decorating for multiple holidays at once. It is a joyous time of year and filled with...
As a part of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Congress has created a new program to encourage investment in disadvantaged communities across the country called...
Prepared by Jason Ashley, CPA– Tax Manager One of the most important changes in the recently passed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCIA) relates to the...
Prepared by Josh Colsson, CPA– Tax Manager Prior to recent Tax Cuts and Job Act, taxpayers generally could deduct 50% of expenses for meals and entertainment...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2018 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- 2018 1065 Organizer
- 2018 1040 Organizer
- 2018 1120 Organizer
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2018 Rental Checklist
- 2018 Form 1040-ES
- 2018 W-9 Form
- 2018 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2019-2020 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.