- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Corporate Income Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Passthrough Income Tax
- Estate, Trust & Gift Tax
- State and Local Tax (SALT)
- International Tax
- High-Net Worth Tax Support
- State Income Tax
- Property Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- Economic Development & Business Incentives
- Tax Planning & Projections
- Client Accounting & Advisory Services (CAAS)
- Concierge Advisory and Accounting
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Family Office Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Tax & Accounting
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
Many tax limits affecting businesses have increased for 2023
An array of tax-related limits that affect businesses are indexed annually, and due to high inflation, many have increased more than usual for 2023. Here are some that may be important to you and your business. Social Security tax The amount of employees’ earnings...
Hancock Askew Finds Key to Consistency, Scalability with ADP®
Our Client Accounting & Advisory Services (CAAS) Group Leaders, Kristen Brand and Rebecca Thiel, share with Accounting Today how a partnership with ADP® has allowed the...
Employers should be wary of ERC claims that are too good to be true
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) was a valuable tax credit that helped employers and kept workers on staff during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. While...
Do you qualify for the QBI deduction? And can you do anything by year-end to help qualify?
If you own a business, you may wonder if you’re eligible to take the qualified business income (QBI) deduction. Sometimes this is referred to as the...
Choosing a business entity? Here are the pros and cons of a C corporation
If you’re launching a new business venture, you’re probably wondering which form of business is most suitable. Here is a summary of the major advantages and disadvantages of doing business as a C corporation. A C corporation allows the business to be treated and taxed...
2023 limits for businesses that have HSAs — or want to establish them
No one needs to remind business owners that the cost of employee health care benefits keeps going up. One way to provide some of these benefits...
Inflation means you and your employees can save more for retirement in 2023
How much can you and your employees contribute to your 401(k)s next year — or other retirement plans? In Notice 2022-55, the IRS recently announced cost-of-living...
What local transportation costs can your business deduct?
You and your small business are likely to incur a variety of local transportation costs each year. There are various tax implications for these expenses. First,...
Separating your business from its real estate
Does your business need real estate to conduct operations? Or does it otherwise hold property and put the title in the name of the business? You...
2022 Q4 tax calendar: Key deadlines for businesses and other employers
Here are some of the key tax-related deadlines affecting businesses and other employers during the fourth quarter of 2022. Keep in mind that this list isn’t...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2022 Year-End Tax Planning Guide for Businesses
- 2022 Year-End Tax Planning Guide for Individuals
- 1099 Contractor Template
- 2022 Inflation Reduction Act – Summary Guide
- Business Organizer Checklist
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
- The Ledger @ Hancock Askew
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Georgia Society of CPA’s
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- SCORE – Counselors to America’s Small Business
- SBA – United States Small Business Administration
- Georgia Department of Labor
- South Carolina Department of Revenue
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Online Registration of GA Corporations, Partnerships, and LLCs
- IRS – Federal Tax Forms and Information
- File Sharing
- BDO Alliance
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
An independent member of the BDO Alliance | Hancock Askew & CO, LLP ©2019.All Rights Reserved.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.