- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
The American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) was signed into law by President Biden on March 11, 2021. Read on below for the details on the provisions included in the ARPA. Individual Stimulus Checks Estimated portion of the stimulus package: $422 billion The ARPA includes...
The Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits, and Venues Act (Economic Aid Act or Act), signed into law on December 27, 2020 as a part...
How do I gather information to issue a 1099? Collect the following form from vendors: IRS Form W-9 Complete this vendor template. Submit to Hancock Askew...
Prepared by Lindsey Little, CPA – Manager It’s that time of year again – the Thanksgiving grocery lists are getting written, children are starting their Santa wish-lists, and retail...
As a part of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Congress has created a new program to encourage investment in disadvantaged communities across the country called the Opportunity Zone Program. According to the Economic Innovation Group, U.S. Investors currently hold an estimated $2.3 trillion...
Prepared by Jason Ashley, CPA– Tax Manager One of the most important changes in the recently passed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCIA) relates to the...
Prepared by Josh Colsson, CPA– Tax Manager Prior to recent Tax Cuts and Job Act, taxpayers generally could deduct 50% of expenses for meals and entertainment...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.