- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Corporate Income Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Passthrough Income Tax
- Estate, Trust & Gift Tax
- State and Local Tax (SALT)
- International Tax
- High-Net Worth Tax Support
- State Income Tax
- Property Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- Economic Development & Business Incentives
- Tax Planning & Projections
- Client Accounting & Advisory Services (CAAS)
- Concierge Advisory and Accounting
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Family Office Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Tax & Accounting
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
Adam Weaver, CPA, CIA, CISA
Adam is a Principal at Hancock Askew and has over 12 years of experience in public accounting including 4 years at a national accounting firm. In addition, Adam has 3 years of industry experience. As a Principal, he manages the firm’s Risk Assurance &...
Anna Davis, CPA
Anna is a Principal at Hancock Askew and has over 17 years of experience in public accounting. In her role, she works primarily with high net...
Bill Becker Jr., CPA
Bill Becker is a Principal at Hancock Askew, working out of the firm’s Tampa office. He offers tax and business consulting to middle market companies. Bill...
Deborah R. Meador, CPA
Deborah is a Principal and the Service Line Leader for Concierge Advisory and Accounting Services at Hancock Askew. She is a Certified Public Accountant with over...
Joel Stettler, CPA
Joel is a Principal at Hancock Askew and began working with the firm in 2006. He has 15 years of experience providing proactive business and tax advisory services for closely held businesses, partnerships, corporations and high-net worth individuals. He serves clients in a variety...
Kate Haslam, CPA
Kate is an Audit Principal at Hancock Askew and has been with the firm since 2012. Kate provides audit and assurance services for a variety of...
Mark A. Fenaughty, CPA
Mark is a Tax Principal at Hancock Askew. He joined the firm in 2023 and has over 37 years of public accounting experience. He primarily works...
Nirav Shah, CPA, CIA, CITP
Nirav Shah joined Hancock Askew as a Principal of IT Risk Assurance & Advisory Services at the firm’s Atlanta office in April 2021. Nirav has more...
Rachel Connor, CPA
Rachel Connor is a Principal at Hancock Askew and joined the firm’s Tampa office in June 2019. Rachel has vast experience in asset & wealth management,...
Robert L. Faust, CPA
Robert is a Principal at Hancock Askew and has over 13 years of experience in public accounting. His areas of expertise include financial statement audits and...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2022 Year-End Tax Planning Guide for Businesses
- 2022 Year-End Tax Planning Guide for Individuals
- 1099 Contractor Template
- 2022 Inflation Reduction Act – Summary Guide
- Business Organizer Checklist
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
- The Ledger @ Hancock Askew
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Georgia Society of CPA’s
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- SCORE – Counselors to America’s Small Business
- SBA – United States Small Business Administration
- Georgia Department of Labor
- South Carolina Department of Revenue
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Online Registration of GA Corporations, Partnerships, and LLCs
- IRS – Federal Tax Forms and Information
- File Sharing
- BDO Alliance
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
An independent member of the BDO Alliance | Hancock Askew & CO, LLP ©2019.All Rights Reserved.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.