- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Corporate Income Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Passthrough Income Tax
- Estate, Trust & Gift Tax
- State and Local Tax (SALT)
- International Tax
- High-Net Worth Tax Support
- State Income Tax
- Property Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- Economic Development & Business Incentives
- Tax Planning & Projections
- Client Accounting & Advisory Services (CAAS)
- Concierge Advisory and Accounting
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Family Office Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Tax & Accounting
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
Alfredo Reynoso, CPA
Alfredo is a Partner at Hancock Askew and has over 10 years of experience in public accounting. His practice areas include financial statement audits, compliance audits, reviews, compilations, internal audits and merger and acquisition assistance. His industry expertise includes real estate, nonprofits, family offices,...
Allen Akins, CPA, CVA
Allen is a Partner in Hancock Askew’s Jacksonville office and has over 12 years of experience in public accounting. His primary focus lies in providing financial...
Carlos F. Garcia, CPA, CVA, CGMA
In memoriam of our lost Partner, colleague and friend. September 28, 1971 – December 26, 2019
Carolyn S. McIntosh, CPA
Carolyn is a Partner at Hancock Askew and is the Savannah Office Managing Partner. She has been serving clients for over 20 years in the areas...
Chad T. Miller, CPA, CIA, CISA
Chad is a Partner at Hancock Askew and has 20 years of experience in public accounting. As a Partner, he leads the firms risk assurance and advisory practice, serves as a technical accounting expert and helps fast growing private companies with best practices pertaining...
Craig Armstrong, CPA
Craig is the Miami Office Managing Partner of Hancock Askew. He has over 20 years of public accounting experience, including serving clients ranging from Fortune 500...
Greg Ameden, CISA
Greg Ameden is Partner at Hancock Askew and leads the firm’s Information Technology (IT) related internal audit, risk advisory, and System and Organization Controls (SOC) reporting...
Grey Bell, CPA
In memoriam of our lost Partner, colleague and friend. January 5, 1981 – August 29, 2021
Jodi M. Malis, CPA, CGMA
Jodi is a Partner in Hancock Askew’s Atlanta office and has over 30 years of public accounting experience. Jodi began her career in Chicago at Price...
John W. McElderry, CPA, CGMA
John McElderry is a Certified Public Accountant and Chartered Global Management Accountant with over 25 years of professional experience, including tax compliance and planning, mergers and...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2022 Year-End Tax Planning Guide for Businesses
- 2022 Year-End Tax Planning Guide for Individuals
- 1099 Contractor Template
- 2022 Inflation Reduction Act – Summary Guide
- Business Organizer Checklist
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
- The Ledger @ Hancock Askew
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Georgia Society of CPA’s
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- SCORE – Counselors to America’s Small Business
- SBA – United States Small Business Administration
- Georgia Department of Labor
- South Carolina Department of Revenue
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Online Registration of GA Corporations, Partnerships, and LLCs
- IRS – Federal Tax Forms and Information
- File Sharing
- BDO Alliance
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
An independent member of the BDO Alliance | Hancock Askew & CO, LLP ©2019.All Rights Reserved.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.