- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
On January 5, 2021, Treasury and the IRS issued a second set of final regulations on the deduction of business interest expense (the 2021 final regulations) that provide additional rules to reflect changes to Internal Revenue Code Section 163(j) made by the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs...
By Brandon McCafferty, JD/MBA Senior Manager On June 21, 2018, in South Dakota v. Wayfair Inc., the Supreme Court ruled that South Dakota could compel out-of-state...
We’d like to inform you of a possibly significant tax credit expanded to many businesses under the “COVID-19 Bill” recently passed by Congress. An employee retention...
On December 27, 2020, the President signed the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, a massive tax, funding, and spending bill that contains a nearly $900 billion coronavirus...
Whatever 2021 holds, these tips can help lower your tax liability 2020 has been an unpredictable year. Businesses have faced all-encompassing challenges ranging from protecting employee health and safety to managing unexpected costs to dealing with severe fluctuations in supply and demand for products...
The forgivable loan program known as the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) was established by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) to provide financial resources to small...
We now know the results for the White House (pending the final vote count and resolution of legal challenges) and House of Representatives races, which possibly...
Jacksonville, FL (November 9, 2020) – Hancock Askew & Co., LLP, a regional full-service tax, audit, accounting and advisory firm is excited to announce that S. Mark...
Diligence required to avoid inadvertent termination and loss of tax benefits The S corporation continues to be a popular entity choice, combining the liability protection of...
If a relative needs financial help, offering an intrafamily loan might seem like a good idea. But if not properly executed, such loans can carry negative...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.