- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Corporate Income Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Passthrough Income Tax
- Estate, Trust & Gift Tax
- State and Local Tax (SALT)
- International Tax
- High-Net Worth Tax Support
- State Income Tax
- Property Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- Economic Development & Business Incentives
- Tax Planning & Projections
- Client Accounting & Advisory Services (CAAS)
- Concierge Advisory and Accounting
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Family Office Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Tax & Accounting
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
Many tax limits affecting businesses have increased for 2023
An array of tax-related limits that affect businesses are indexed annually, and due to high inflation, many have increased more than usual for 2023. Here are some that may be important to you and your business. Social Security tax The amount of employees’ earnings...
Answers to your questions about 2023 limits on individual taxes
Many people are more concerned about their 2022 tax bills right now than they are about their 2023 tax situations. That’s understandable because your 2022 individual...
Hancock Askew Finds Key to Consistency, Scalability with ADP®
Our Client Accounting & Advisory Services (CAAS) Group Leaders, Kristen Brand and Rebecca Thiel, share with Accounting Today how a partnership with ADP® has allowed the...
Hancock Askew & Co. is Excited to Announce, William Scarborough, Tax/SEC Director, has Joined the Firm
Savannah, GA (January 31, 2023) – Hancock Askew & Co., LLP (HAC), a full-service audit, tax, accounting, and advisory firm, is proud to announce the hire...
Save for retirement by getting the most out of your 401(k) plan
Socking away money in a tax-advantaged retirement plan can help you reduce taxes and help secure a comfortable retirement. If your employer offers a 401(k) or Roth 401(k), contributing to the plan is a smart way to build a substantial nest egg. If you’re...
Tax-wise ways to save for college
If you’re a parent or grandparent with college-bound children, you may want to save to fund future education costs. Here are several approaches to take maximum...
Employers should be wary of ERC claims that are too good to be true
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) was a valuable tax credit that helped employers and kept workers on staff during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. While...
Secure 2.0 Act of 2022 Introduces Key Changes for Workplace Retirement Plans
The Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2023 (Public Law No. 117-328) that was signed into law on December 29, 2022, by President Joe Biden includes the SECURE 2.0...
Do you qualify for the QBI deduction? And can you do anything by year-end to help qualify?
If you own a business, you may wonder if you’re eligible to take the qualified business income (QBI) deduction. Sometimes this is referred to as the...
Answers to your questions about taking withdrawals from IRAs
As you may know, you can’t keep funds in your traditional IRA indefinitely. You have to start taking withdrawals from a traditional IRA (including a SIMPLE...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2022 Year-End Tax Planning Guide for Businesses
- 2022 Year-End Tax Planning Guide for Individuals
- 1099 Contractor Template
- 2022 Inflation Reduction Act – Summary Guide
- Business Organizer Checklist
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
- The Ledger @ Hancock Askew
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Georgia Society of CPA’s
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- SCORE – Counselors to America’s Small Business
- SBA – United States Small Business Administration
- Georgia Department of Labor
- South Carolina Department of Revenue
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Online Registration of GA Corporations, Partnerships, and LLCs
- IRS – Federal Tax Forms and Information
- File Sharing
- BDO Alliance
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
An independent member of the BDO Alliance | Hancock Askew & CO, LLP ©2019.All Rights Reserved.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.