- Nuestra Firma
- Declaración de Impuestos y Contaduría
- Declaracion de Impuestos sobre la renta de corporaciones
- Impuesto sobre la renta de Individuos Particulares
- Traspaso Directo de Impuestos Sobre Ingresos (Passthrough)
- Patrimonio, Fideicomiso y Obsequios
- Servicios de Apoyo Tributario para Patrimonios Elevados
- Planificación y Proyecciones Fiscales
- Impuestos de Ventas y de Nómina
- Impuestos Internacionales
- Servicios Empresariales
- Estudios de Segregación de Costos
- Contaduría para oficinas de propiedad Familiar
- Servicios de Impuestos a Las Ventas y al Uso
- Auditoría y atestación
- Declaración de Impuestos y Contaduría
- Carga Segura
Recursos e Información
Description: Join our panel of experts for a virtual discussion on creative strategies for individuals and families during this unprecedented and challenging time. Our panelists will discuss timely concerns as November presents both election season and giving season.
To provide businesses and their owners with some relief from the financial effects of the COVID-19 crisis, the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act...
If you’re selling a business interest, real estate or other highly appreciated property, you could get hit with a substantial capital gains tax bill. One way...
Hancock Askew is Honored to be Named one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
September 3, 2020 — Hancock Askew has been named of The 2020 Best and Brightest Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association...
The IRS recently updated its frequently asked questions (FAQs) on the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) and payroll tax deferrals under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act (P.L. 116-136). These provisions encourage businesses to keep employees on their payroll during the COVID-19...
Proposed Small Business Taxpayer Regulations Provide More Certainty of IRS’S Position on Accounting Methods Simplification
Summary of newly-released proposed regulations related to changes made under the TCJA. On July 29, 2020, the IRS and Treasury released an advance copy of proposed regulations...
We teamed up with HunterMaclean, to present a webinar on Thursday, August 13, on loan forgiveness for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). The panelists discussed recent updates...
If you have questions regarding Data Analytics, please contact our Data Analytics leader, Kevin Black, CPA, CIA for assistance at 770.246.0793 or KBlack@hancockaskew.com. The COVID-19 pandemic...
Hancock Askew is Honored to be Named one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® 2020
Hancock Askew & Co., LLP (Hancock Askew) has once again been named one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by the National Association...
Miami, FL (June 29, 2020) – Hancock Askew & Co., LLP, a regional full-service tax, audit, accounting and advisory firm is excited to announce that Craig...
Descargas y Guías
- 2019 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2019 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2019 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview