- Nuestra Firma
- Declaración de Impuestos y Contaduría
- Declaracion de Impuestos sobre la renta de corporaciones
- Impuesto sobre la renta de Individuos Particulares
- Traspaso Directo de Impuestos Sobre Ingresos (Passthrough)
- Patrimonio, Fideicomiso y Obsequios
- Servicios de Apoyo Tributario para Patrimonios Elevados
- Planificación y Proyecciones Fiscales
- Impuestos de Ventas y de Nómina
- Impuestos Internacionales
- Servicios Empresariales
- Estudios de Segregación de Costos
- Contaduría para oficinas de propiedad Familiar
- Servicios de Impuestos a Las Ventas y al Uso
- Auditoría y atestación
- Declaración de Impuestos y Contaduría
Recursos e Información
Tax news for investors and users of cryptocurrency
If you’re a crypto investor or user, you may have noticed something new on your tax return this year. And you may soon notice a new form reporting requirements for digital assets. Check the box Beginning with tax year 2022, taxpayers must check a...
If you’re hiring independent contractors, make sure they’re properly handled
Many businesses use independent contractors to help keep their costs down — especially in these times of staff shortages and inflationary pressures. If you’re among them,...
4 tax challenges you may encounter if you’re retiring soon
Are you getting ready to retire? If so, you’ll soon experience changes in your lifestyle and income sources that may have numerous tax implications. Here’s a...
Hancock Askew & Co. is Excited to Announce, Mark Fenaughty, Tax Principal has Joined the Firm
Miami, FL (April 28, 2023) – Hancock Askew & Co., LLP (HAC), a full-service audit, tax, accounting and advisory firm is proud to announce the hire...
The tax advantages of hiring your child this summer
Summer is around the corner so you may be thinking about hiring young people at your small business. At the same time, you may have children looking to earn extra spending money. You can save family income and payroll taxes by putting your child...
Retirement saving options for your small business: Keep it simple
If you’re thinking about setting up a retirement plan for yourself and your employees, but you’re worried about the financial commitment and administrative burdens involved, there...
The 2022 gift tax return deadline is coming up soon
Did you make large gifts to your children, grandchildren or other heirs last year? If so, it’s important to determine whether you’re required to file a...
Changes in Sec. 174 make it a good time to review the R&E strategy of your business
It’s been years since the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017 was signed into law, but it’s still having an impact. Several provisions in...
Two important tax deadlines are coming up — and they don’t involve filing your 2022 tax return
April 18 is the deadline for filing your 2022 tax return. But a couple of other tax deadlines are coming up in April and they’re important...
Many tax limits affecting businesses have increased for 2023
An array of tax-related limits that affect businesses are indexed annually, and due to high inflation, many have increased more than usual for 2023. Here are...
Descargas y Guías
- 2022 Year-End Tax Planning Guide for Businesses
- 2022 Year-End Tax Planning Guide for Individuals
- 1099 Contractor Template
- 2022 Inflation Reduction Act – Summary Guide
- Business Organizer Checklist
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
- The Ledger @ Hancock Askew
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Georgia Society of CPA’s
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- SCORE – Counselors to America’s Small Business
- SBA – United States Small Business Administration
- Georgia Department of Labor
- South Carolina Department of Revenue
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Online Registration of GA Corporations, Partnerships, and LLCs
- IRS – Federal Tax Forms and Information
- File Sharing
- BDO Alliance