- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
Real Estate and Construction
What We Do
At Hancock Askew, we serve a broad range of residential and commercial general contractors along with many subcontractors, and have built a reputation as one of the most experienced accounting firms in the area for the construction sector.
Certain aspects of construction accounting like percentage of completion accounting and estimates of profit and loss on contracts can be difficult and require specialized attention. With extensive knowledge in the competitive and complex world of construction and contracting, Hancock Askew’s advisors stay informed of industry developments and trends in the market that have direct impact on our clients. We provide proactive, long-term solutions to help keep our clients ahead in the construction world.
Through our team members’ active involvement in industry organizations and our deep client experience, we maintain a real understanding of the key issues that affect your business.
Non-Traditional Accounting Services for the Real Estate & Construction Industry
• Construction Tax Method Optimization
• Traditional & Non-Traditional Debt Restructuring & Financing Options
• Equipment Costing & Allocation Methods
• Contract Fade/Gain Analysis
• Cost Segregation & Accelerated Depreciation Strategies
• Budgets, Projections & Benchmarking
• Job Cost Allocations, Overhead, & Profit Analysis
• Merger & Acquisition Strategies
• Business & Entity Restructuring
Traditional Accounting Services
• Tax Preparation and Planning
• Audit/Review/Compilation of Financial Statements
• Disclosures/Details for Financial Statements
• Cash Flow Analysis
• Business Valuations
• Succession Planning & Wealth Services
What can our specialists do for you?
Hancock Askew's full-service team provides multiple services with an emphasis on maximizing value to the client through our knowledge, insight and meticulous methodology.CONTACT US