Year-End Tax Planning
As another year comes to a close, it is time to start thinking about year-end tax planning and strategies to minimize your tax implications for the next tax year. As everyone’s situation is different, we wanted to highlight a few items to consider before the end of the year. We encourage you to reach out to us so that we can answer any questions you have and offer our advice as to what best fits your situation.
- Have you taken your Requirement Minimum Distributions from your retirement plans?
- Do you have stock options you could exercise?
- Have you considered converting a Traditional IRA into a Roth IRA?
- Have you considered donating appreciated securities?
- Have you considered making your charitable contributions out of your RMD?
- Do you have appropriate documentation for business expenses and business mileage?
Get In Touch
How can we help? We want to hear from you. Sign up below to get in touch with one of our experts.
- New Tax Reform Readiness
- Personal Tax Planning and Projections
- Passthrough Income Tax
- Business Tax Planning and Projections
- Family Wealth Tax Planning
- Exit Planning from a Tax Perspective
Need help? Call us today!
1301 Riverplace Blvd., Suite 2400
Jacksonville, Florida 32207