- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Secure Upload
Estate, Trust & Gift Tax
Effective Planning Strategies
We can help with your specialized needs
Whether you are a high net worth individual whose estate plan includes several trusts, the newly named executor of a family member’s estate, a parent wanting to gift a sizable portion of a down payment to a child, or anyone else with a question about trusts, estates, and gifting, Hancock Askew stands ready to help. We will make sure that you understand the strategies and tax implications of your estate and gifting plan and will help you comply with the sometimes confusing filing requirements.
We work in coordination with your attorney and other advisors to ensure that your estate and gift plan minimizes estate and gift taxes while carrying out the objectives of the plan. And we ensure that you comply with all tax filing requirements.
- Income tax preparation for grantor trusts, irrevocable trusts, credit shelter trusts, marital trusts, children’s trusts, special needs trusts, and charitable remainder trusts
- Estate tax return preparation, estate income tax returns and assistance with estate administration
- Gift tax return preparation for lifetime giving and generation skipping allocations
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Trust Accounting and Reporting
- Preparation of Crummy letters
What can our specialists do for you?
Hancock Askew's full-service team provides multiple services with an emphasis on maximizing value to the client through our knowledge, insight and meticulous methodology.CONTACT US